|On Air Now - The Tom O'brien Show
|Tom O'Brien is the founder and CEO of TFNN Corp. The mission of TFNN Corp is to help individuals take charge of their financial destiny by educating investors directly and interactively through its Radio Programming and its Instructional Web Site both found on TFNN.com.
Tom is a professional trader and educator. He is the host of the long running syndicated Tom O'Brien radio show where investors across the country, and the world, call in to hear his views and become educated as to how markets move and what they should be doing about it here and now. Tom's audience proudly call themselves "Tigers" and "Tigresses".
Tom is a bestselling author. Tom's first book "Timing the Trade" went number one on Amazon. Additionally Tom publishes two investment newsletters: "Market Insights" a daily subscription that calls the market each day; and "The Gold Report" a weekly newsletter in which Tom analyzes over 40 equities as well as the physical market.
Tom is quoted in Forbes.com, is a regular guest on CNBC analyzing the commodity markets, was named Gold Timer of the Year in 2009 by Timers Digest, and has been helping people into the gold market since properly calling the bottom of the market in 2002 at $282.50.
Tom served in the United States Marine Corps from 1968 to 1970.
How To Get
What You Want in Business and in Life,
Without Using Cash!
By Dave Wagenvoord
& Ali Pervez
"This book is
an elegantly simple primer in how almost any
business owner or professional can leverage
their business performance in a meaningful
way -- without spending any additional
- Jay L.
World's Leading Marketing Authority
|Seven reasons you should buy this book!
- You will discover a new mindset that could change your life forever.
- You will learn a secret that is said to be known to only 500 people around the world.
- You will gain a new skill that can make you rich!
- You will reach your personal or business goals without using any cash.
- You will see how multimillion-dollar deals are done behind the scenes, all without using any cash. All true stories!
- You can complete your first cashless transaction before you even finish the book.
- No Cash, No Problem ™ is a compelling read -- once you start, you will find it hard to put this book down.
- David Hancock, Founder, Morgan James Publishing